Monday, December 9, 2013

Sundays .... f**k

Assalamualaikum , and peace unto you .
Hi , it's been a while since my last post .  Yeah , it can't be helped but . it is the school holidays after all .  I 'd been to a few places in Malaysia ... And somehow ... I was able to enjoy myself . *I thought i'm an extrovert -.-. But anyway .... As usual in my social life ... nothing special . I stopped myself from flirting coz' I know i don't easily approach to people.. and it's been months since i contact my ex.... I wonder how she's been doing . I guess she's fine alright . There's no need to worry about her . She could take care of herself .... yeah.  Damn ... how much i missed her... Well , she might be with someone else by now . who knows ? And up until now . I still don't have any clue on why did she break-up with me ... Away from that topic .. next year .. I will be taking SPM + attend to school on sundays .... like seriously ??? Sundays ?  Geez ... Sundays were the time that we students to rest&relax -.- Not attend to school -.- .... hmm so much disappointments in my short life .. well that's it for this post .
More posts coming soon :) #EOE
*damn it -.- my english is getting even worse.....i guess i should start to be more focus on my studies .

No comments:

Post a Comment